Are you ready to find out what it's REALLY like to be an archaeologist?
Yes, at the end of the course, you’ll be able to download a certificate that you can print and put on the wall!
Once you buy the course, we will send you a weekly email reminding you to complete the next chapter.
Your child can work through the material at their own pace, and if you miss a week, you can always go back and catch up.
We will create an account using the email address you provide at checkout, which you can use to login with your child. i.e., your child will login using your email address. You will be able to re-set the password to whatever you like.
You will have access to the course until 30 August 2020.
To get unlimited, anytime access, you can upgrade by becoming a DigVentures Family Subscriber for £5pm.
This course will help children understand:
1. what archaeologists study and how they study it
2. that archaeology isn’t like the movies, and will understand a variety of ethical considerations that must be made before we dig
3. the steps archaeologists take to excavate and will be able to dig a basic test pit and identify commonly found materials, i.e ceramic, brick, metallic objects, bone etc
4. the basics of how a dig goes from an idea to an excavation
5. that completing this course does not make them an archaeologist! But they will understand which routes they can take to become an archaeologist in the future, and what they can do now to gain more experience
You can access this course and others in our subscriber series for as little as £5 per month with a DigVentures Subscription. In addition you get priority booking at events and a range of subscriber-only training opportunities to build on what you learn online.